Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

You've Got Mail!

Remember two weeks ago when I won this?


Well while I was gone over the weekend a surprise package was waiting for me. Actually, TWO surprise packages were waiting.

Okay, so one wasn't really a surprise since I bought the two charm packs it contained, but my 'winnings' from Talkin' Tuesdays blew me out of the water!

{they sent me PURE!}


{um, are you DYING inside like me?}


{I've been wanting to get my hands on this for ages!}


{but I couldn't justify it since it's so 'boy'}


{and now I need no justification}

THANKS STITCIN' HEAVEN! You know I'll be joining up again tomorrow night!



1 comment:

  1. Check out my blog! Pure is for girls too!! I did TWO Christmas quilts for two of my sisters out of Pure... They came out so cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete