Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

If you haven't heard of Talkin' Tuesdays, you are missing out. I found out about them this week and joined in my first one on, well, Tuesday. Basically, it's a 2 hour (ish) twitter chat with a large network of sew-happy people that starts at 7pm MST. Cara from CaraQuilts hosts it each week and tweets questions that get the conversation moving. It's a great place to get in touch with some other quilt lovers AND, yes, AND, Cara has sponsors each week that do giveaways. How neat is that?!?

I will tell you first hand how neat it is because last night I WON! Yup, little ol' me won a layer cake of this beautiful stuff!


I'm so excited that this fabric gets to come live with me. At least until I turn it into something even more fun than a pile of fabric (which is hard come by)! Thanks Cara for letting us all in on the fun.

So again, to join in the chat, get a twitter account and just add #talknt to all your tweets so others can view your comments! Let me know if you have questions and be sure to link up to the Talkin' Tuesdays blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment