Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

#1


Call me crazy, but part of this craft blog is completing one project for every week of the year! Fifty2Finishes is a post I will hopefully do each week showing a project I finished that week. Note: it will be finished that week, but not necessarily started. I assume some of my quilting projects will take longer than a week to finish.

My first finish for the year is this car seat canopy for my sister-in-law. She had a sweet baby girl four days after Avery was born. This has been sitting on top of my fabric stash for a few weeks waiting patiently until Christmas was over to be done.


I used Riley Blake's Sweet Divinity by The Quilted Fish and I am jealous of how it turned out! I think I'm going to have to make myself another one of these covers with some bright fabric! Maybe with some of this gorgeous fabric I've been dreaming of getting my hands on?



Doesn't it just make your mouth water?


Too bad I've put myself on a guilt trip about buying more fabric before I start using some of what I'm calling a stash. Maybe next month...

1 comment:

  1. way cute. i love this fabric. can't wait to see more of your projects.

    ReplyDelete